Salvation Army Donation- is looking real good. Closing in on $5000. This includes the 50/50, referee payments of $2.00, the Salvation Army Pail at the AGM and the Xmas Party plus individual cheques.
For those still wishing to donate with a Cheque; please do by this Monday Dec 5. Deposit them in the Salvation Army Pail on the counter. I will get you tax receipts. We’ll include those cheques into our totals as well.
Xmas Party Reminder–book or buy your tickets by Dec 12th please. I have given them an early number of 160. Looks like we’ll hit 170 or 175 with a little luck. I’ll update the numbers weekly.
- Thursday December 15, 2022 at the Western Development Museum (WDM)
- Cocktails at 5:00-6:00
- Touring the Museum at 5:00-6:00 is available free to those attending if you wish.
- Dinner at 6:00 –Program at 7:00— Live Band (Slim Chance)—rave reviews from last year plus maybe some saxaphone during dinner. Fantastic listening music or dance till your feet hurt!!
- Another Great Meal is planned—2 Entrees—Beef and Turkey plus all the stuffing, salads, gravies and trimmings. And don’t forget the Xmas Pudding will be there as well.
- Wine at your table is included-Free pop to those that don’t drink alcohol and a Cash Bar for those that do.
- Program consists of lots of laughs, presentations, tributes, Freddie Dawes Award, Sporting Christmas, special guests and some deserving 80 year olds receiving their fantastic 80+ Hall of Fame Home and Away Sweaters.
- And lots of wonderful door prizes.
- And Santa will be there!!
- And your Co-MC’s—Harvey Birns and Frank Shychoski will keep you laughing and riveted to your seats!!!
- So, obviously you can’t miss it. Mark your calendars–Tickets— $55
- Tickets are available from Ken Crump, Mike Chirpilo, Brian Sinclair, Phil MacIntyre, Stan Halliwell or Ernie Epp.
- So, no excuses—if you have been before or if you are a Newbee—it’s a must and a guaranteed fantastic evening.
- See you all there—-Ken C