The stall coordinator is Michael Cebryk.
Stall Allocation April 2022
|1. Gerry Weinkauf||1||44. Mike Brannen||75|
|2. Tim Leis||45. Don Griffith|
|3. Dennis Puff||46. Trent Koehler|
|4. Jim Greenshields||3||47. Garry Prediger|
|5. Buck Blandford||7||48. Kelly Powell|
|6. Arvid Nillson||27||49. Ken Dixon|
|7. Steve Hyde||50. Marvin Mountney||71|
|8. Joe Burnett||15||51. Phil MacIntyre|
|9. Clair McCarty||52. Clarence Norton||103|
|10. Cary Humphrey||53. Morley Norton|
|11. Ron Fisher||54. Dennis Rimmer|
|12. Alvin Kolach||106||55. Mike Baribeau|
|13. Bill Dyck||56. Dennis Frey|
|14. Dave Babey||44||57. Ken Ramler||59|
|15. Philip Johnson||58. Kevin Carswell||112|
|16. Peter Wilkins||64||59. Drew Britz||26|
|17. Casey Bowers||6||60. Eldon MacKay|
|18. Dennis Moore||61. Doug Turnbull|
|19. Scott Grant||24||62. Murray Gronsdal|
|20. Cecil Dust||99||63. Dale Babuik|
|21. Larry Walker||37||64. Martin Altwaiser|
|22. Brian Haines||97||65. Daryl Jorgenson|
|23. Rod Meier||66. Gerry Bonsal|
|24. Garry Ayotte||67. John Dyck|
|25. Bill Dean||95||68. Don Johannesson|
|26. Kevin Golding||69. Mike Gawley|
|27. Dave Riggs||55||70. Neil Ketilson|
|28. Wes MacPherson||57||71. Dale Hoffman|
|29. Wayne Kowalski||88||72. Dave Westgard|
|30. Dave Spencer||73. Armond Meagher|
|31. Terry Hymers||19||74. Jim Johnston|
|32.Chuck Hainsworth||90||75. Bob Paisley|
|33. Rick Holtom||18||77. Al Lingel|
|34. Gary Crawford||78. Scott Yausie|
|35. Jim Wassermann||32||79. Al Hoffmann|
|36. Robby Chan||77||80. Doug Davis|
|37. Martin Erlandson||81. Glen Willick|
|38. Rod Massett||82. Perry Polishchuk|
|39. Bill Orban||11||83. Reid Corbett|
|40. Ken Sutherland||102||84. Pat McAdam|
|41. Stan Johnson||121||85. Neil MacIntyre|
|42. Allan Henry||109||86. Paul Tremblay|
|43. Noel Craddock||40|
Cleaning the Stalls (click here for info)
Guidelines for Stall Allocation: Thank you for your cooperation.
November 01, 2021
- To maintain a permanent stall, a player must play at least three sessions a year.
- If a player is a spare, he may be required to give up his stall to a full-time player as required.
- Player on sick/injury or business leave. Must keep stall coordinator informed of status. Status to be updated and reviewed annually. Stall held for 2 years.
- For a player to maintain his position on the stall waiting list he must maintain his membership in the Saskatoon 60 Plus Hockey League by paying his annual membership by September 30.
- Players must email stall coordinator to be placed on Stall Wait List. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goalies receive priority for permanent stalls.
- Hockey bags are not to be left over night in the dressing room. Any bags left overnight may be confiscated with a bounty attached for return. The first occurrence will result in a reminder that bags are not to be left behind. Any future occurrences may result in a player losing his stall privileges.
- Any player going away for 1 or more sessions is required to clear out his stall so it can be allocated to a caretaker for the period he is away. When the player returns late in the next session (6 games left or fewer) he will need to wait till the end of the session to reclaim his stall. However, a goalie will reclaim his stall immediately upon his return.
- Any player, who takes an open stall on his own, will be informed that he cannot do so. If this occurs a second time, he will be moved to the bottom of the wait list if he is on the wait list. A third time will take the player off the wait list for one full year.
- Any permanently stalled player who wishes to allow a caretaker to use the stall while he is gone for less than 1 session please contact the Stall Coordinator.